- that our preschool and child development center is a ministry to young children and their families centered in the good news of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, our Savior;
- that each child is a unique and special child of God; therefore, we encourage the development of his/her self-esteem and individuality;
- that parents are the primary educators in a child’s life, and, through the partnership of parents and teachers, the child will be able better to explore and understand God’s world;
- that each child should be treated as a precious gift of God and receive opportunities to grow physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and spiritually; and
- that children learn and discover God’s world through play experiences.
Developmental, age-appropriate activities are planned and practiced at Ascension Lutheran Preschool & Child Development Center. We help children grow to the next step in their development. This includes working with young toddlers as they learn to feed themselves, working with older toddlers on puzzles, or helping preschoolers write their names for the first time.
Our early education includes self-discipline and Christian life skills for today, tomorrow, and eternity.