- Hits: 138
To provide Christian education intertwining sound academic standards and character training with God’s Word in a nurturing, safe, child-friendly environment for young children of our community.
We will lead the children to:
- know God and His forgiving love in Jesus Christ;
- identify themselves as children of God;
- learn and practice skills to live competently in the world; and
- grow intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually as they receive
academically and developmentally sound opportunities.
- Hits: 174
Biblical Basis for Our Mission and Philosophy
- So in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. Romans 12:5
- Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. Matthew 28:19, 20
- For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
- Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 2 Peter 3:18
- Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19:14
- Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
- Hits: 285
- that our preschool and child development center is a ministry to young children and their families centered in the good news of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, our Savior;
- that each child is a unique and special child of God; therefore, we encourage the development of his/her self-esteem and individuality;
- that parents are the primary educators in a child’s life, and, through the partnership of parents and teachers, the child will be able better to explore and understand God’s world;
- that each child should be treated as a precious gift of God and receive opportunities to grow physically, mentally, emotionally, socially, and spiritually; and
- that children learn and discover God’s world through play experiences.